• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do if you had a billion dollars???

what would you do????

• Help the needed

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • spend it on stuff I wanned

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • help develope a new race of mutants

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • ^is he/she crazy???

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • explore the world

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I would save it,give some of it to family and donate some of it to charity.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sweetie, dont get me started XD I would spend alot of money to buy every single Kingdom Hearts product there is XD Then I would buy DS, go to the Nintendo company, and light that baby on fire right in their faces to show how much crap it is XD Then I would buy a guitar and hire Slash (the guitar player from Guns N' Roses) to give me guitar classes XD Then I would buy every single Anime DVD there is XD Then I would order the PSP from japan. Then I would buy every single Metal Gear Solid product there is XD Then I would buy every single plushie there is for all of the anime I love to watch. Then, finally, I would give the rest of the money to the girl I like ~-^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I?d buy me an art studio and every manga I?ve ever wanted first. Then I?d buy a car and a big home, and of course a bunch of stuff inside ^^; DVD player, furniture, a bunch of anime. Save a bunch of money for myself and my family, and then of course the requisite half for the needy (sick,homeless,etc)

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
    I'd buy a horse, and anything else I wanted; maybe some InuYasha merchandiese. @_@ I'd then donate $2,000 to charity. With the rest I'd probaly put it in my bank account. =/ I'm not really sure what I'd want to do with the money.

~Karli

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I'd buy myself a zoo!! so i can have lots and lots animals, lolz or.. I'd buy myself every type of dog in the world and a wolf, a black wolf to be exact, lolz

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Ok heres mine, its more like a fusion of all...

I would turn into a mutant with powers to explore the world,. While Im exploring I would buy stuff I wanned and help people in need I find on my way...

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I would donate a percentage of it to charity. I would travel the world and see all the places I have heard about. When I got home I would buy a Big screen tv and all the games and movies I ever wanted. I would also buy a ingorund pool.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Instead of giving it to a charity, I would make my own. I don't think I can trust most of them anyway.

I would use most of it on developing the organization, but leave around 10-30 million for myself. I wouldn't need the bulk of my money, considering that I would have no use, and the fact that I would still get paid being the President of the charity. 80-90% of my funds would be for the cause, and the rest for paying employees and various expenses.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm pretty greedy, so I probably wouldn't donate very much of it. <_<; Sadly, like winning the lottery and stuff, I'd end up giving into my family and sharing it with most of them, and then probably some of my friends too. o_o; Peer pressure~ XD;

Anyway, I'd firstly go out and buy myself a laptop along with a TV and video game consoles for my room so I wouldn't have to share those with anyone else. Then I'd end up buying a LOT of manga and anime. ^^; I'd probably set aside the rest of it and use it whenever I needed. o_o; I'm not one to plan ahead, but hopefully I'd be of the right mindset to put some aside for my future endeavours. ^^;

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    now what would i do with a billion dollars?...sell it on ebay for TWO billion dollars XD
    now what is all this charity thing everyone's talking about we all know you really wouldn't give THAT much to those poor peoples XP
    now where was i? o ya...what to buy...i have no idea i guess ill just buy a few(lot) of stuff meh i dunno yet though

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    If I had a billion dollars, I would give a quarter of the money to each of my parents (They are divorced), I would give a quarter of the money to various charities, and then save the rest, but also buying a bunch of stuff I want. Knowing that my parents can buy all the rich stuff becuase I just gave them all that money. XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    digispirit virus said:
    now what would i do with a billion dollars?...sell it on ebay for TWO billion dollars XD
    now what is all this charity thing everyone's talking about we all know you really wouldn't give THAT much to those poor peoples XP
    now where was i? o ya...what to buy...i have no idea i guess ill just buy a few(lot) of stuff meh i dunno yet though
    Do you know how hard it would be to spend a Billion dollars?
    You have to TRY to spend it all. Requiring EFFORT. xD

You could buy 500 houses, 1000 pools(two for each house XD), 300 cars, and still have enough for dinner. Dinner for 300 that is.

Wanna know the best part? You could wake up tommorow and do it all over again.

I like charities over extreme greed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Brittany said:
    Do you know how hard it would be to spend a Billion dollars?
    You have to TRY to spend it all. Requiring EFFORT. xD

You could buy 500 houses, 1000 pools(two for each house XD), 300 cars, and still have enough for dinner. Dinner for 300 that is.

Wanna know the best part? You could wake up tommorow and do it all over again.

I like charities over extreme greed.
    You could have the bills as toilet paper and it'd take at least 6 years to finish. ^^; Don't remember where I read that XD

Back