• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What would you do?

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
    I would probaly start yelling random bad words at no one... but I guess I would buy a new one and start over again, I haven't turned on my Pokemon in a while, so a fresh start would be a good comeback...

Golden Riolu

Finally Back
    Years
    If any game but Diamond stopped working, I'd shrug and put it away with Silver and Crystal (they stopped working years ago). But if Diamond stopped working, I would turn it off and on several times to see if it made any difference, then start crying. I have all my best and favourite Pokemon on there, including my Shiny Lucario, and some of them I love so much that if I lost them, they would be irreplaceable. Sure, I could always rebreed or catch more, but they just wouldn't be the same.

~Golden

Patchy

-
    Years
    I'd cry. I really would. I have so many legit shinies, and they took me SO LONG TO GET. I remember when Sapphire got deleted, I think it was because I had my finger over the open part that goes into the GBA. (Ironically, it was to PREVENT deletion.)

I might try getting them all again. But it's unlikely.

Back