• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you rather do? XD

What would you rather do? XD

• Watch paint dry

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Count stars

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Watch grass grow

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Sit in the corner and drool

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    What would you rather do to pass the time? XD

*adding a poll* =)

Watch paint dry

Count stars

Watch grass grow

or

Sit in the corner and drool

I would sit in the corner and drool XD

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Comming back to life, oh, thas not an option, well sit on a corner, btw: manu of the stars are not there any more, is just that they are so far that when their light reaches us they are already gone.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    espeon and umbreon said:
    What about day? You can't count the stars in the day. Of course there is sun. But you only have to count one.
    XD. You may be taking this silly poll too serious.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, in my opinion, all them of them are a tad boring... but if I had to do one - it'd be the looking at grass one - since it seems the least boring. There are many different colours and shades of grass you know ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    I'd do all of that.

Well seriously, watching grass grow takes too long; depending on the environment paint doesn't really take that long to dry; counting stars is fun especially if its a starless night, and drooling in the corner is something I can't do purposely.

I'd count stars on a starless night. :)

Back