• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you want to be if Pokemons were real?

What would you want to be?

• Pokémon Professor/Researcher

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Trainer

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • Gym leader

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Elite 4

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Other (post and say it)

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • i would definitely be a member of the elite 4, but I wouldn't specify in any type. i would travel and give advice to trainers

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Gym leader.
    Sitting comfortably in a Gym waiting for people to challenge you owns :D

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    What would I want to be? I'd want to be...

...the very best.

Like no one ever was?

Haha but yeah i'd be a trainer and work my way through gyms, elite four, battle frontier. Then i'd retire to a mountain top somewhere just waiting for a random worthy trainer from Johto to wonder up and finally defeat me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    I'd be a trainer. I could go and battle and earn cash by doing so and being able to fund my own adventures out of my own pocket after a day or two of battling and training. Heck yeah I'd do that. I'd want to explore, find strange new lands, seek out new pokemon and... *hears the buildup to the Star Trek theme song* okay, I'll stop with the geeky reference. But you get the idea.

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • I'd Start with 6 eggs of my wanted pokemon
    Hatch and train. Nuff said become epic super trainer beat all regions elite four and gyms wait atop freezing mountain rest of my life and kick ass.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I would love to be a trainer, gym leader, or a member of the e4. Since they are all basically trainers that's what I voted upon in the poll.

If pokemon were real I know what I would never catch
    Spoiler:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    id be a trainer, so i could get a bunch of different pokemon ^_^

Years
  • I'd join a gang and wreak havoc on the world. Unlike the current gangsters in the pokeworld, I'd use a gun as well as pokemon. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I am lazy. I'd be one of those random NPCs you see in cities who drags a cute Pokémon along with them everywhere and when prompted to speak, pretty much only talks about that Pokémon. n_n

No seriously, I practically do that anyway (Cherrim!) so RL!NPC sounds perfect. :P

Ame

The tables are turned on you!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I would like to be a Dragon Tamer or just a normal Trainer. I love to travel.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I'll become a Trainer of course! And when I do, I'll wear a Headset just like Hibaru!(My Avatar.) Cause I love music. And of course, I'll travel the whole region with my Pokemon and gather other Trainers to join me!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Trainer. Lots of adventure, lots of battles, and lots of kicking the behinds of whatever Team that the great minds of Nintendo dredge up.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Professor, since I'm currently studying biology and anatomy(along with radiological physics). It would help alot when I study how their "magic" works. And an elite trainer, since I've battled countless times since the game started.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Just a trainer to be honest, and then work my way up as gym leader, elite4, champion etc...

I'd be the trainer's rival.
    You couldn't just a somones rival, thats not really you is it, whos this rival...? More like trainer with a rival or somthing...? like um, say if you were reds rival, red would be your rival, make sence? I can be confused.com sometimes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I'd be what could be called a wandering trainer.

My goal is to surpass Red, and reach places no human could ever reach.
    I want to become a legend. Along the legendary pokemon.
    One of them is what I want to be.

And for that, all I have to do is go on a travel.
    I'll get stronger, and I'll bring strength to those that need it.
    I'll survive from the money I get from my training experience.
    And from punishing evildoers... That makes me a bounty hunter of sorts.

If I don't find my place with the deities...
    ... at least I would have become a legendary trainer myself.

That sounds pretty and all, but I guess a trainer is fine. Just don't expect me to waste time as the champion or something, I want to explore the world. That probably makes me a little of a researcher too.

Last edited:
    Back