• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your typing be as a gym leader?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    I have no clue, what seems most eternal? I guess all of nature probably--OH WAIT, DRAGONS, THEY ARE ANCIENT AND THEREFORE ARE MOST ETERNAL SINCE THAT'S WHAT FOREVER MEANS!

Kay, I'm going with dragon types. :)

If not them, then probably rock since fossils are made of rocks and they're old and yeah.

you sir are a genius :D

but any way,
    my name doesn't make any sense,
    so id have to be some sort of logic defying crazy gym leader man.
    i dont think i'd have any pokemon, i think i'd just hyper beam out of my face :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    "Take your username, or real name if you're daring enough, and think really hard about what typing you'd be, purely on your name."

...this might be the single most obvious question I've ever been asked.

Obviously I would be a ghost type gym leader.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Well, this is a massive stretch, but since I got my username from one of Talim from SoulCalibur's weapons, and since she loves the wind so much, I guess I'd be a Flying-type gym leader. Ta-daaa?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Funnily enough, my PC name yields no options.

But my birth certificate accidentally misspelled my name as "Adrain" instead of Adrian, so probably Water.

TY

Ill keep my name and i will use Ground types like : Golurk, Golem, Excadrill, Stunfisk, Quagsire, Mamoswine and more stuff

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Ciax is from the bug scientific name of Cixiidae (planthopper family) so im gonna say buy type, my favourite type

Procrastinatron

Annihilator of Youngster Joey
    Years
    ...Procrastinatron....well it'll have to be a cross between lazy and robotic Pokemon. So, I guess there'll be Snorlax, Slaking, Bronzong, Klinklang...and I can't think of anything else.

If I was to base it from my real name, well, I'd probably use the Fighting type or possibly the Steel type.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Well, Dozo I got from a song titled such by Puscifer, but the song was about this group of traditional African soldiers called The Dozo.
    So I might be a fighting type or normal type gym leader? I'd much rather be grass or ghost though ;_;

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
    Well, since I have the word "Blue" in my name, I guess I'd be a Water type gym leader. Even if it wasn't based on names, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I love Water types. ^_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    ... I have no friggin' clue. Normal, I guess? Lots of cat and dog critters tend to be normal? Or maybe I could be one of those cool Gym Leaders that have multiple types: a Houndoom, a Delcatty, a Persian, a Mightyena and an Arcanine. (Not a Purugly. Those things are just super-fugly.)

Kaith

Hacker of Fire
    Years
    Personally, I'd be Kaith (XP) and I'd be a little hard for me to decide. I love Dark, Fire, and Ice the best so I guess I'd be a...Dark type Gym leader.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Seeing my username is Snivy, it'd be obviously a grass type gym. But if it'd be me choosing, I would like to be a Normal type gym leader, just like Whitney. ^^

Back