• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what your ditto level?

Years
    Hey, well i just want to know, if you use ditto in breed,
    if you do what level is .... it... i think.... by now

Well mine is lvl 65... for now

but lately i have being waiting until i find a male and female to pair, the egg comes a little faster...

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Bahaha. 77. But it's an old one from Emerald that I migrated in.
    There's another in the Day Care right now, and I'm sure that one is of an even higher level.

:/ It's a shame, really, that some of my highest leveled pokemon are Ditto.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Mine is at Lv 52, but yeah it just stays in the day care

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    My Ditto is at level 100 now, but that's only because it's the same Ditto I've had since Fire Red it went from Fire Red to Leaf Green to Sapphire to Ruby to Emerald to Diamond then to Platinum. So I've had it a while lol

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Mine is 100, my Pearl save file is going on 3 years old though, so I've had it a while. It's also the only one I breed with :P

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I have a Ditto name Kratos who got all the way up to lv. 78 just from sitting there. I trade him to all of my games. He started in LG, then went to Emerald, then Pearl, and tomorrow he'll be going to SS! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Level 100, simply because it spends it life in the daycare or beating my brother (it being 50 levels higher than his highest level Pokemon ><)

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I'd say mine's about Lvl 78. I caught it in emerald, used it for breeding, traded it my friends sapphire for the same reason, traded it back to emerald and then migrated it diamond, where it sat in daycare for about 2 years until was traded to Platinum and it has sat in daycare there since. Yep, he is one old hector! XD

Corazón

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    :V
    Actually I have 7 (Different Nature) and they are all lv 100 from the Daycare.

Back