• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What your starter pokemon B2/W2 ?

Sirfetch’d

Mine was Snivy, and as much as I love the Snivy line it was a mistake as choosing it as my starter. It had a bad nature, and I didn't realize this until I was far into the game, and just really lacked any power. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I was doing a Solo-Challenge and that mad it really tough especially when fighting Burgh.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 6, 2014
I picked Oshawott because I had never picked it (because I don't really like any of it's evolutions) and it didn't turn out to be really that good. I prefer Tepig.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
I think Tepig is one of the most adorable looking Pokémon ever, and I like Dewott and Pignite the same, but I like Samurott a lot better than Emboar, so I went with Oshawott.

Back