• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenith101

boss
    Years
    I named mine Travez. Well.. Travez is my rival in life especially in basketball. He is always a step ahead of me.

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
    Years
    I named my rival Ogden. I had been researching names and their meanings for some reason. Not long after I got Diamond and it was the first name that popped into my head Now, he looks like an Ogden to me.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    i named it after my brother david it looks really like him haha i couldnt stop laughing :D :P now he won't stop whining ¬_¬ and now he named his rival me....honestly after all i've done to him.... :P

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I called him Tyson... it was on the list and I thought it sounded really cool :P

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Mine I named after my best friend, Bobby.
    He named his rival after me in his games when he used to play.
    I pretty much just continue on with the little tradition.
    Plus, I used to write a fanfiction, and Bobby and I were always rivals in it.
    So, it just kind of made sense.
    But it's nice in D/P that they're friends, too, then it makes more sense to me in a real life sense.

Zadros

Burn
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Aus
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    I named mine whatever it is my friend calls his character on Pokemon games. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly what it is now...

Years
    i named mine Toad. can't really remember why, its sorta stupid looking back but i still laugh when i see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back