• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-mo

Qaulity, not qauntity*
    Years
    I named my rival Tyson, seemed to be the best out'a the three or so ya get to choose from and I could not have been bothered coming up with my own one...so Tyson it was/is :)

I named mine Tyson mainly because I used to be a huge fan of Beyblade a long time ago, and during that time Tyson was my favorite character out of the series.

Off topic but awww thank you for the memory's my friend, I had totally forgotten all about that show..never missed an episode....damn Beyblade was class! :D

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well in Platinum I will name him Cure because I duno it just sounds cool to me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    i named my rival Sunflora. because Sunflora is the dumbest pokemon EVER and i love pwning it any chance i get.

xxbrighidxx

Speechless
    Years
    I named mine Briggs. not sure why though.
    I guess i like the neme.

I think Brigg's is an awesome name (which doesn't have to do all all with Brighid ^_^ haha)

I usually name my characters after my nieces and nephews (I have 6 of them) and the rest of my family since they love to sit there and watch me play and get so amused when they see their name pop up.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2009
    I named mine Mark because he is my brother and I like to crush him whenever I get the chance.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I've never been really good at coming up with names personally. But I also didn't want to just pick one of the choices either. My solution..... I sat there for like half an hour contemplating it. My grandma way outside fussing about a leaky pipe. I got an insperation and named him Pike. Is that odd?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back