• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
Years
  • Andrew. Because my brother and my childhood friend were both named that, and I played Pokémon with them more than anybody else, that's always the name I give the rival (unless I'm doing Ash and Gary). Also, that double meaning has evolved into a triple meaning, as I made a really good friend online a little over a year ago named Andrew as well.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Eh, i didn't name mine anything funny. i named him Tain, which i hear means something else pretty bad but i have no confirmation for that and as it's inappropriate wouldn't mention it if i could lol.

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    I named him Moosh, just because I like the way it sounds. He kind of "mooshes" around everywhere too, a frantic sound effect?

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • I named him Jun, since (uhh, anime spoiler?)
    Spoiler:
    before I started to play the game. And now to me he just is Jun, nothing else! I think it's a cute name, too. ;D

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I named mine Jacob. No particular reason.

My sister named him something particularly funny:
    Spoiler:

(Spoiled for +13 nature)
    It was hillarious watching her play through the game with the rival's mom calling him that the entire time.

mrpokemonchampion

Team Dex, a pokedex team
    Years
  • I named my rival on diamond and pearl, alfred, cause he's like Alfred Ashford from RECV&RECVX
    1. they all ways want to beat/stop the hero of the story.
    2. they're dumb.
    3. they are both blondes.
    4. they are always running.
    5. both of they're father was/are something great.
    6. the damn name fits XD lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I named him, Weak, in diamond because he's weak.
    and Ian, in pearl which is the second name of my best friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back