• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's a good nickname for PSYDUCK??

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Headache.......uh, why not come up with your own names? It's funner that way...and since it'll evolve itno golduck...Gold Rush?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Awe, I love Psyducks :P

Heh, anyways, I mine Zabuza... because Golduck reminds me of Zabuza from Naruto... >-<

Or, Razzo. It means "Rocket" in Italian, and I think it's such a cute name for any bird Pokemon~

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    For all pokemon you can use "pwnage" or "I lol at U." Psyduck should be Superman! Psyduck is cool.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    How about "Psycho Duck"?

Or maybe "Scrooge"...or "Donald"....and if you decide to catch 3 of them, "Huey","Duey","Louie" XD

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
    Ahh!! i like the psyducks are my favotites pokemon they so cute the nickname that i give and a psy are "patito feo" pato patito baka , lukas duck donald duck or daisy

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Just call it Retard.
    Why not just make one thread for all of your "name my Pokemon" posts? No point in making one for every Pokemon.

Back