• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats a good Physical Mence Ev spread/Nature/Moveset

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Well I been convinced to make a PHysical mence now T_T so thats how im going with it I can never keep a straight mind I've raised like 3 mences so far and I hope to stick with this one.

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
    A physical Salamence, eh? I think I can help.

Salamence
    Adamant nature
    EVs: 252 Attk., 252 Spd., 4 HP
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Ariel Ace

That's probably not the worlds greatest moveset, but it's something. Salamence an learn a great range of Physical attacks, so experiment with what works best.

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    Salamence @ Expert Belt / Life Orb
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 136 Spd / 120 SAtk
    Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
    - Fire Blast
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Stone Edge / Earthquake

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    That's a MixMence. I just made an all Physical Mence because that's what Shinji said he wanted.
    Mixed is when you're running with 2 Special and 2 Physical Attacks with no Dragon Dance.

Salamence is required to have Fire Blast because if it doesn't, Steelix, Forretress and Skarmory will wall it, thus forcing it to switch.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Mixed is when you're running with 2 Special and 2 Physical Attacks with no Dragon Dance.

Salamence is required to have Fire Blast because if it doesn't, Steelix, Forretress and Skarmory will wall it, thus forcing it to switch.

No reason to forfeit Accuracy for power, however. >.<

Back