• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats ashs best starter

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i liked charmander. it was teh only one he ever evolved to my knowledge, and his charizard was awesome when it would torch him instead of the pokemon it was fighting

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Charizard by far. it's the only fully evolved, and one of his powerhouses.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Pikachu, come on ! No contest, Pikachu's the best ! And Sceptile and Charizard AREN'T legends !
    Yeah, i forgot that's his main powerhouse/his strongest pokemon. and it blasts of team rocket most of the time, unless they're dunb to use those electricproof thingies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    how can anyone say pikachu is the best? pikachu is certainly the most unrealistic, but by no means the best ("pikachu, use thunderbolt on that onix!" it's a one-hit KO! "pikachu, use thuderbolt on that lapras!" whaaaaaaaaat, it's still alive?)

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    By starter do you mean judging by the 1st Evo? If so then Bulbasaur, no question about it.

If you mean by fully evolved, then Charizard. Sceptile can't be, as Charizard would wipe the floor out of it. Plus Charizard beat Articuno didn't he?

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I think by starter he means Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and all the others he's had.

Anyway, I say Charizard. Sceptile (yes, he has one.....) is good too, but nothing compares to Charizard.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    His Charizard would most likely mop the floor with Pikachu and Sceptile, so I would hafta go with Charizard on this one. But on the other hand, he rarely if ever gets to use him anymore so it's a close one..

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Basically his Charizard, he uses him in his more tougher battles by far like in the johto league against Harrison's Blaziken, and in the battle frontier from what i remember he uses Charizard against Noland's Articuno.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I think his best starter was Treeko :D Charmander in second it seemed to be that sceptile was the strongest especially when it used its anchent leaf blade it's ovva :D

Back