• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Cuter? Pikachu or Sneasel?

Cutest?

• Pikachu

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Sneasel

Votes: 24 44.4%

• Total voters

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Oh, come on, Sneasel is adorable! See?

*holds up Sneasel for all to see*

Whats Cuter? Pikachu or Sneasel?

I mean, look at his cute little claws and feathers and cuddly, uh, weasel-cat-thing-ness!

Well, I think he's cute. And he's my favorite Pokemon too, so I pick Sneasel. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2006
    Pikachu cute power! I've been a fan of Pikachu since I first became a fan. However, the recent art renditions (I have no idea what that means but it sounds good) of Pikachu just aren't as cute as earlier versions. I guess because they're drawing Pikachu to appear a bit more mature looking.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Sneasel cause it's cute and could wipe the floor with pikachu (who only becomes good when Raichu) AND IT EVOLVES INTO THIS
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    Sneasel for me, just because I haven't seen it as much in the Anime... I'm tired of Pikachu. It gets kind of annoying.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    pikachu is cuter than sneasel, whats wrong with you people?! sneasel is like the most uglest pokemon ever drawn.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Okay, stop double posting and going off-topic. Everyone, try your best to stay on topic or I have no choice but to close this poll.

agentk_b

Grass Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    Pikachu all the way! Just cuter in general,..sneasel looks mean lol

Back