• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats going on?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    this is my problem-
    ive read FAQ, done what theyve told me,
    cleared all my cookies more than once, tried to log out a billion times, and stiill cant log out. whats wrong here?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_o; Hmm...I have no problems logging out. You've tried using the "mycookies.php" too?

x_X I...can't reallly think of anything to suggest right now, but I'll look into it. What browser are you guys using?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I dont know....
    this is weird. i hope it gets fixed. soon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When you try to log out, do you get any strange messages or is it the typical "All cookies cleared!" message? Also, have you tried switching styles and trying to log out? Don't know if it would help, but it's worth a try. I can't really think of anything else...x_o;

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    its the typical all cookies cleared, and, its worth a shot! *goes to try*

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    thats off topic... anyweh, im going to try what lightning said...it didnt work, i dont know whats wrong? pwease help me.

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    no it didnt work ;_______;
    please someone ehlp me i really need help~

Last edited:
    Back