• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats gonna happen to ichigo at the end of bleach

Dyno-Zuru

I figt fo mah homies
    Years
    Well i wanted every ones two cents and it seemed like a good idea at first. I say he fights the final boss and dies because their powers are too great . Like when a star goes super nova .

Hurricano

A Last Day Of Magic
    Years
    Bleach and dying? No way, in Bleach, the good ones and, especially the main characters, won't die.

I think he wins all his battles because of lame powerups, and lives a good life after that. That would be an obvious end.

HentaiHentai

Banned
    Years
    Bleach and dying? No way, in Bleach, the good ones and, especially the main characters, won't die.

I think he wins all his battles because of lame powerups, and lives a good life after that. That would be an obvious end.

Yeah, that or it never ENDS like pokemon on eps like 560 or something, and DBZ like 280 episodes just in DBZ alone.

A friend of mine thinks it will never end, and so do I even if they have to make some lame fillers like they do now, they will continue onto they lose money on it.

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    I'd have to agree with HentaiHentai, plus in Bleach all they have to do is introduce another protagonist and everyone is interested again.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I think the only way it would ever end would be with the Soul Society, or Heaven, or whatever they're calling it this month, being completely destroyed and everyone getting killed... literally... good guys and bad guys... as in, like the movie Reservoir Dogs. And I don't see that happening any time soon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Shinigami cannot die, since theoretically they are already dead.
    But then I don't watch Bleach, so if its canon dictates otherwise, so be it...

I don't think it will end, we'll just be left with an open ending and an unfinished episode circulating the Internet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    I think it'll end with somehow Ichigo defeating Aizen with help from like everyone that he knows. Then it'll be some lame thing like he lives continuing to defend the town he lives in from hollows or like he becomes one of the captains in soul society

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
    I think Shirosaki will be the one to kill Aizen, not Ichigo. Honestly, thinking about Ukitake's comment, I'd like to see something happen where Ichigo, Orihime and Chad die in their human bodies and end up going to Rukongai, going to Shinigami academy etc.

(Shirosaki is a name some people call Ichigo's inner hollow if you don't know)

Back