• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Good Everyone!

goatboyswag

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hey guys my names Goatboy AKA Athan and I recently joined the site following my purchase of OR. I enjoy shiny hunting, American Football, and reading! I hope to get to know some of you and just continue playing pokemon. :)

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hiya Athan, welcome to PokéCommunity. =) Aah how are you enjoying Omega Ruby? Shiny hunting's a big hobby of mine too so great to hear you love it too. <3 Are you currently hunting for any shinies in particular? o: I'm personally hunting for Kecleon!

Definitely stick around and enjoy your stay. <33 see you!

goatboyswag

Ace Trainer
    Years
    @flower,

Currently i'm not going for anything. Trying to get the shiny charm rn ;) I'll be sure to update what i'm going for when the time comes though! :)

Back