• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the ___ boss you've faced (more on that ___ later)

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Favourite Boss: Queen Gohma (LoZ: Ocarina of Time). 'Cause she was the first boss I ever did beat. ^-^ Yes, that's the only reason. That and the fact that she dissipated in blue fire. It looked cool at the time.. xD

Coolest Looking Boss: Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. He just.. radiates coolness.. And I will say no more.

Most Disliked Boss: Wispy Woods (Kirby series). I don't know, I just never caught on to the idea of a tree being a boss.. xD

Most Annoying Boss: Master Greevil (Pokemon XD), if he's considered a boss. Too bad bosses don't die in Pokemon, because that guy really needed to die, or at least get more of a beating than that. =P

Easiest Boss: Meh, can't decide.

Hardest Boss: For me, Riku (Kingdom Hearts) the second time you see him at Hollow Bastion. For some reason, he just. Won't. Die. He always kills me after I get his HP below 10%. ;; Either my game hates me, or I suck that much. xD

Years
    Talking about game bosses, huh? Here are mine.

Favorite Boss: The Cyberdemon from "Doom 3"! Not only is this dude 30ft tall, can flatten you, has a giant rocket launcher... he's just... COOL!!!!

Coolest Looking Boss: See "Favorite Boss"

Most Disliked Boss: Tartarus from "Halo 2". He has this big hammer that killed me in one hit!!

Most Annoying Boss: Virgil, the leader of the Destroyers from "The Warriors". He kept on hitting me in the groin as I tried to beat him to a pulp!

Easiest Boss: That evil fish in a bowl from "Earthworm Jim 2". All he did was eat him and that's it.

Hardest Boss: Piggsy from "Manhunt". That thing had a CHAINSAW!!!

Kakashi

Hokage
    Years
    Favourite Boss:Ansem (from Kingdom hearts)

Coolest Looking Boss:What do you think Sephiroth (from final fantasy VII)

Most Disliked Boss:Kuja (from final fantasy 9)

Most Annoying Boss:Kuja (from final fantasy 9)

Easiest Boss:Dyne (from final fantasy 7)

Hardest Boss:Dark aeons (in final fantasy X)

Twisted Reality

I see Dead People's. You suck.
    Years
    Favourite Boss: Undead Lich (Guild Wars)
    Coolest Looking Boss: Evil Urath/Machival: Demon of Darkness (Summoner)
    Most Disliked Boss: The Imp from House of the Dead
    Most Annoying Boss: Surdama Kir (Summoner 2) or Razor when you vs him on blacklist 1 (Need for Speed: Most Wanted)
    Easiest Boss: Pirate Captain (Summoner 2)
    Hardest Boss: Glint (Guild Wars)

Back