• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the best anime series or movie you would recomend?

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Series: El Hazard, .hack//sign, Inuyasha, Paranoia Agent, and Patlabor (one of the labors is called Alphonse, lol.)

Movies: Samurai X movies (Director's cut is reccommended by me, lol), Any Miyazaki film.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    In my opinion, the best anime series is a tie between Wolf's Rain and Escaflowne. ^^ I own and have seen every episode of both series and they are simply magnificent. =D The best anime movie for me is most likely Spirited Away or Princess Mononoke. :33

~Kelsey

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Series: Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cyborg 009, Kikaider/01, Zeta Gundam

Movie: Akira, Spriggun, Grave of the Fireflies

Take out Cyborg 009 and Kikaider and add in Rurouni Kenshin and Inuyasha and you would have my list perfectly XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Rurouni Kenshin is one of my favorite manga...the anime, not so much. It ended on a really low note with those fillers. Inuyasha's...Inuyasha so that's enough of a reason for me not to like it. Don't really like anime that make the final episode seem like just another episode.

Back