• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats The Cutest Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Cradily..Aw....
    It seems that I too have been hanging out with Alter too much.
    Those eyes,and cuteness when it smiles,who can resist?

SomeRandom

An old lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 18, 2005
    You're all mad! How can you forget meowth!!! He's gorgeous!!! Plusle and minun are adorable when they're together though. But you can't forget the starter pokemon. Charmander bulbasaur squirtle totodile.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Pichu and Pikachu are simply adorable. I love Plusle and Minun, especially when they're together, and Mew is cute, too! I also like Chimecho and Jigglypuff, oh, and Eevee! And Feebas, despite its somewhat... unattractive?... looks, is still cute~

TeamP

The Real Deal
    Years
    I think that the starter pokemon should be up there,Id say the cutest would be Squirtle,although Raichu and many many others are cute too.But yeah,the starter pokemon are all cute IMO.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I still think Larvitar is extremely cute but not long ago I decided Caterpie was the cutest.
    Caterpie during it's only Kanto episode "Ash Catches A Pokemon" was so cute the way it screamed and especially when it ran to Misty. It was so cute it was insane!
    Those Cleffa, Clefairy and Igglybuff aren't even cute, they're just weird.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Cutest Pokemon? I'd have to go with Togepi and Spheal, Eevee also. But my all time favorite would have to be Togepi, it's been the cutest in my mind since the very first season of Pokemon showed in Canada :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Spinarak or Budew. I just think they are both so cute.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Okay, m36mcnotin, while it's nice that you love Manetric so much and want to proclaim your love for it in many, many, threads. There's really no need to go posting in threads that haven't received a post in many years about it. This is just one of the threads you've revived lately, and Lighting had already told you not to do so here and here. Please stop.

tl;dr - stop reviving threads or I'm going to have to infract you. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back