• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the deal with ImageShack!!

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Why is Imageshack not sending me my Conformation email?
    Imageshack asked for my email and I gave it to it, and now I've been waiting for 2 weeks! How is almost everyone registering at ImageShack but me?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Perhaps you entered your e-mail wrong--it's always a possibility. Or maybe your e-mail service provider blocks e-mails from places like that, filtering it as junk; have you checked your junk mail folder? o_o There should be no reason it takes that long, unless it does for everyone. *wouldn't really know as she doesn't use it*

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Lightning said:
    There should be no reason it takes that long, unless it does for everyone.
    No, it is almost instantly sent to your inbox, or the spam box. Did you check you spam box, IF you gave the right e-mail address?

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    I checked my spam folder... Hopefully they didn't steal my e-mail address.

Anyway I signed up at Photobucket. I'm still wondering what happened.

And I put in the right email address. I even tried it a second time...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Maybe their mailing system isn't working properly - it could be something to do with their server. For example, when I was on Shawn's server nothing got emailed, even though it said it did, and I had to switch to Elixant for it to work.

Back