• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotz

Acro Bike User
Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Friended a ledyba because my friend wants it. =P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Got to make a choice out of Slowpoke, Corsola, Barboach and something else, all males, though. But in the end I chose Krabby instead of Horsea (both female), 'cause Krabby's ability seems more useful as a whole.

Oh, and I also used up all 20 water drops. Also, I got the Wiki and Chesto berries. I still want a heart. :(

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • ... Hunting for female Nidoran (M)...

Also since Nica told me I didn't have to make a wish at the tree so I could get more Dream Points, I have been doing that, so I could meet Slowpoke finally.

Befriended like 28 Pokemon.
    Chose to send Nidoran (M) Hustle with Counter and sent back 2 Hyper Potions, 2 Net Balls, and 1 Heal Ball.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Befriended a Relicanth and met like over page 1 of however many we can select from. Oh and only had 11 water drops left, owell. And Dream Points = 6080. Bored of DW atm, stop sending me to places other than the sea 'cause I want new berries and new Pokemon. D<

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Did a few minigames, got to 3200 points, and befriended an Oddish.
    Oh, and I visited my visitor's houses and swapped a berry for a pearl.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Todaaaay I befriended a female Remoraid, and got a new record for the ice cream game. :3 Which iissss 140.17 inches!

I also managed to get my points up to 6500. And then I went around and planted lots of Aspear berries cause they're my favourite.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Last time I went to the dream world, I think I was hunting for a Munchlax or something in the find the Pokemon game. I like to plant some Payapa berries, which is always fun. :) Maybe I should go back on there again and try my luck for a female DW Pokemon. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    :DDD I achieved my goal!!!!

Firstly, before we celebrate, 7040 points. We? It's not like anyone reads this everyday lol

So anyway, I befriended a Staryu, managed to meet about 26 or so Pokemon aaannndddd... broke one of my records. NOW TO THE SCREENSHOTS!

What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Along with that, a brand new height with the help of the Oran berry. I also found Qualot berry, too. :3

My life is complete.

(Goal was to get a heart btw)

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I just recently started using DreamWorld, the other day I befriended Shinx. And just yesterday I was just visiting other people, saw a Pichu and took a screen pic of it because it looked cute with my Plusle.. Only to find out the painful lesson of the time limit of DreamWorld. They need to fix that...

Years
  • I used it for the first time earlier, and the best Pokémon I managed to find was an Inner Focus Kangaskhan. I transfered it over to Black. I'll find something better next time, hopefully.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I used it for the first time earlier, and the best Pokémon I managed to find was an Inner Focus Kangaskhan. I transfered it over to Black. I'll find something better next time, hopefully.

Yeah, I need to find a list of all the Pokemon possible to find in Dream World. Shinx and Igglybuff are the best ones I have gotten thus far, I have only been using for three days now.

Also on a side note, I hope one day they change the 1 hour time limit thing, even if it ends up costing money to upgrade or something I will because I think it is a fun feature and could be worth it for maybe $10 lol.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hmmm... I think the last thing I did was just plant some berries and leave - still haven't woken up meh Pichu. xD

slickmario

nomnomnom
    Years
  • Well, I got off a few hours ago, and didn't really do anything...but a few days ago I got another Vulpix with Drought and bought the cabin house :P

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • JUST SCORED OVER 35000 ON WAILORD GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME...
    WITH A SCORE OF 65650!!!
    FELL SHORT OF PERFECT CLEAR BECAUSE MEOWTH FELL INTO THE WATER LAST SECOND FMLLLLLLLL

:( :( :( :( :(

Hoppip #Encore
    Spearow (F) #Steel Wing
    Yanma #Feint
    Murkrow (F) #Confuse Ray
    Zubat #Supersonic
    Hoppip #Bullet Seed
    Bidoof #Secret Power
    Kangaskhan (F) #Drain Punch
    Swablu #Roost

Hard decision because both Spearow and Murkrow were female and I wanted both...

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Befriended my first pokemon, tangela from playing wailord's game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pfft I'm totally awesome. An hour ago I just realised maintenance time was soon, so I quickly got synced up and utilised the DW before 3, aka, a minute ago. Either way, I finally got to befriend a female Delibird. I also got about 5/10 hearts for the ice cream game anddd that's about all really. I also got to see a whole lotta new Pokemon due to the 7500 points thing. Idk how many I'm at now, though, 'cause you see DW is down so I can't cheeeck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back