• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats The Stupidest Thing You Did In Pokemon Leaf Green And Fire Red

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    @ hourai: That's unreadable

Anyway, .... Turning my DS of after catching Snorlax, I was playing in the second slot

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    It happened today actually lol. I made my way through Rock Tunnel just to realize I had forgotten to battle Lt. Surge D:
    So I'm gunna go get my Rainbow Badge and such, then maybe trek back through and get that sucker xD

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    Used the wrong attack on accident on lance when i was about to beat him then he beat me

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Calling up nintendo (this was costing money) saying that my game was errored cause i couldnt catch mewtwo after the elite 4. He replies: 'There are other things you have to do before you can catch him'
    Before i rang nintendo i had already restarted a new game 2 times.

PhantomDraco

Take what you can...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    As Fire Red was my first Pokemon game, I spent hours leveling up a Pidgey, because I wanted a flying type. Then I remembered that I picked Charmander as my starter, and that evolves into the flying type Charizard.

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    b.u.m.p just here to help people bump :)

Back