• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did In RSE

koopacrazy

The Super Koopa!
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    For Me It Was The First Time I Played Ruby I Was Stuck After The 5th Gym For 3 Days

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • Oh geez. For me, it was when I read that in the cave of Origin, that Celebi was in there.

I spent like a month, trying to find out how to get in there. >_<

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Using a master ball on a Poocheyena. (Last year.)
    Most stupid thing I ever did. (At least I deleted that file.) The other stupid thing I did, was search for Chimecho, I finally found one. Same thing with searching for a Jigglypuff. (which I did.) And catching 6 Lotads.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • First time through on Sapphire, I missed the Master Ball. I don't understand what's so wrong with someone giving you the Master Ball. RBY: President of Silph gives it to you. GSC: Professor Elm gives it to you. What's wrong with someone not giving you one in RSE? Finding it in a warp panel infested hideout? That's a sure way to find it, and later when you find out it was there, the hideout's been closed up. What's that about?

That aside, I named a Crobat after my friend (it was on 45 or so) and bred it with a level 11 Zubat and when the Egg hatched, I told him he was the father. He asked for the levels of the parents and informed me it was rape. I guess that's more awkward than stupid, though.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I was trying to get the regi's, but you have to try to read that weird dot language so I had nothing. I had to buy a nintendo pokemon guide for ruby/sapphire because it had the language in there and that was the only place/spot where I could figure the language out. lol Hated it lol

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    I accidently killed Kyogre and Groundon. -.-
    I was trying to catch them but when I realized I didn't use false swipe on them it was earthquake.
    After I went to Kyogre I went to Groundon the next day and the same mistake happened.
    :S

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
  • I had a busload of Pokes and a lot of traded ones from Emeralds Safari Zone [GSC] and I also caught a shiny Golbat and raised it into a Pink Crobat that became a permanent part of my team...the started getting boring after a while...so I restarted...and that's when DP came [ i found out about migration] and I havent stopped kicking myself about it yet...this was on Ruby...

Divine~Deoxys

I couldn't find Captain Stern in Slateport so I just walked around for days.
    oh god me too. If i'd figured it out rather than restarting, i woulda had a team like this:

lv.40 blaziken
    lv.40 gardevoir
    lv.40 lotad

i got so bored i just started driving minuns to extinction. apparently, once you kill 100 of them, plusle become common as hell

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    in emerald i caught six`zigzagoons as my team i thought they would pick up good items like they did in ruby.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • The stupidest thing I did in emerald was, fight Steven with my highest level pokemon level 70 =D at least I won xP

Back