• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's the stupidest thing you've done within the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
  • I mean strictly within the game no saying I forgot to save before i shut off or stuff like that.

On firered I left my omastar and ditto in the daycare while training with battle search thing I got at least 10 eggs.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • i had been searching for a chansey in my firered version forever and i finally cought one and then i just offed the game without saving because i was bored

RaveGamer

The Raving Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    I played around with Action Replay and locked up my game for 12 hours

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
  • On..... it was either Siver or Sapphire [Silver I think], I tried the 'cloning trick' when it specifically said if you do it wrong, you lose your PKMN. I lost both a level 80-ish Blissey which took me forever to evolve and a Mew.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • On my yellow I used a Master Ball on a Farfetched and saved.
    And on my ruby I killed Groudon and saved.

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
  • Leaving in Red Version a Chansey 8 hours in the breeding center...For getting a Togepi.

Lol, that's really idiot.

But the most stupid thing you can do (I haven't tried it) is battling a trainer. Battle: Ditto vs. Ditto.

The endless battle...

Last edited:

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
  • Also...

I tried to catch Zapdos. I was weaking it, and I threw a Pokéball. I missed, so I used the Masterball.

Also, I spent a TM with Zapdos. That move...Zapdos can learn it at lvl 51...

Well...Double stupid thing... ~_~

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Well the stupedist thing ive ever done was accidentally skip the chance to gain master ball on my ruby version.....NOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000oooooooooo........

mini34

Pickles > Chocolate
    Years
  • The stupidest thing I've ever done (within the game) ... I think it's when I released all my Pokemon, except a Pidgey, used a Masterball to catch a Wobbafet (wrong spelling) released Pidgey, then went into a battle with a Wobbafet. This was after the Pokemon League, but before I caught Raikou. Lol, I saved and then blamed my brother for eating my cracker and runining my game. LOL. XD

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    On ruby i got to groudon and remembered i had forgot to get the master ball and on gold i used my master ball on a caterpie but i was only young

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • Probably have my brother trade his Blastoise to me so I could get all badges, then trade it back & try to do the Pokemon league with a half assed team of level 30-ish pokemon.

Oz Ranger

Beginning Ranger
    Years
  • Alright, you can all laugh at this...I just got my Master Ball and was waiting to catch Mewtwo. I encountered a trainer who had a Spearow and we began the battle. All I remember after that was my Pokemon was on low health at the time, so, I opened up my items slot. I was looking for a potion, but I accidentally pressed on the Master Ball. The old games being the old games, it didn't ask me whether I wanted to do it.

I completed the game but didn't get Mewtwo.

I restarted after that and learnt a lesson that day...never use a Master Ball on a Spearow.

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
    Years
  • The stupidest thing i've ever done within the game is use my Masterball on a Magneton on Emerald becuase it kept breaking out of the pokeballs i even did a celebration afterwards and regreted the entire thing when it came to catching Latias (still got that Magneton now).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    >Jellicent
    >Drain Punch
    >It doesn't affect Jellicent...

The amusing part is that I was using a Breloom which also knows Giga Drain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back