• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the worst death?

Metal Haunter

Now I shall reign in blood!
    Years
    Being forced to watch Battle Field Earth, Batman and Robin, Spiderman-3, Catwoman, and house of the dead back to back non stop for all eternity as water driped on your fourhead and Hender + new metallica is played over the speakers. A fate worse than death.

but the worse way to day would have to be poisoned. that would kill my day for me.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Hmmm...
    Getting injected with a poison thats just strong enough to kill you.
    Thinking that your going to die is the worst pain.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    My worst death is WAY TOO bad for here so i just put something less violently brutal and demented.
    Getting stoned to death by everyone in your country and then witnessing al your loved ones being killed and then dying.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I'd say the worse death is getting eaten slowly. Do you know how painful and slow that would be? I don't, but I'm pretty sure its torturious.

Years
    Wow

This grew pretty fast! Well I still think Drowning is the worst death.
    No matter what you say. The thought of drowning, and the fact you cant do nothing
    about it, thats the worst death, indeed.

Well keep posting, Im sure theres many more! ;)

(Man some of these deaths are creepy)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'd say getting your hair plucked out one by one, whipped, beaten, ripped apart limb from limb, burned, shot, stabbed, then thrown into acid. :)

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
    Body being cut into half and was left there bleeding on the ground. Finally bleed to death (OMG too scary 0.o)

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    being set on fire, your hair, skin nails...would melt before your nerves would shut down

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
    Being crushed by a steam roller truck, or being imploded due to too much pressure under the sea

Or even worse, having your arm cut off and placing burning hot coal on the wound

LoaferBoyzX

Years
    Still..

Awesomely painful. The things you guys are posting is awesomly grusome.
    Who knew that you knew so many ways to die.

Well Drowning is still worst for me. Until im proved wrong, keep posting.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Probably ones where you know you're going to die, like diseases, but don't know when. It must be so scary living knowing that you could die at any time from a month to a few days.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    An instant death is for sure the best way to go, because then you will never see it coming and you would not be scared or feel pain. Or maybe dying of old age in your sleep... but that's not the topic of this thread. :P

Drowning is the worst way to die in my opinion, or at least it would be the scariest. The most painful would definitely be torture.

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
    Well Drowning is still worst for me. Until im proved wrong, keep posting.

You know that falls in the same categorey as 'suffication', even it also includes water going through every part of your body

Great, you reminded me too many movie scenes where people drown in wells because they're trapped inside, it's sooo depressing Dx

LoaferBoyzX

Back