• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats The Worst Pokemon Ever ?

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Magikarp is a bad Pokemon, but it would still kick Pikachu's butt any day.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Lol when I first saw this thread title I thought "BIDOOF! I MUST SAY BIDOOF!" But then I thought about it for a few seconds and changed my mind.

Technically speaking, Sunkern would be the worst Pokemon ever. It's base stats are so low, I wouldn't be surprised if a level 50 Bidoof won against a level 100 Sunkern.. well, maybe a little. xD

Sumirelove

Lazy Arcanine
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Bidoof. I have never hated a pokemon more. "Doof" even means stupid in Deutsch.

But then again, I hate all of the Sinnoh pokemon....

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
  • pikachu is overated

He Sucks

Ash Needs "accidently" Drop Him Of Mount Cornet

Cornet? That just made me think - Ice-cream - Cornetto :]

Lol when I first saw this thread title I thought "BIDOOF! I MUST SAY BIDOOF!" But then I thought about it for a few seconds and changed my mind.

Technically speaking, Sunkern would be the worst Pokemon ever. It's base stats are so low, I wouldn't be surprised if a level 50 Bidoof won against a level 100 Sunkern.. well, maybe a little. xD

Yeah, but then Bidoof is weak to Sunkern's grass attacks. But then Sunkern is just pathetic. It should of never of been made.

I hate Luvdisc. Stupid idea, stupid name (I know it's the transaltor's fault..but still... ), ugly and one of the weakest Pokémon in the game...

Legend Of Time

The New Lord Luxray
    Years
  • I Think Theres Quite a Few good Bugs, Heracross Vespiqueen Syther Scizor

Chhaaaaa We Should Make A Gang Of Luvdisc Hatersss

and Twilight Luvdisc Is A Fish In The Shape Of A Heart, Its Weak Has A Terible Name And No Evo's, It Sucks

And i Think Dittos Okay, Then Again It Can Never be As Strong As A Pokemon its Batling at The Same Level But If The Levers Lower Its Good, And Its Awesome For breeding

I Think Arceus Is Okay, It Looks Quite Good If Its Shiny And Has Good Stats

Then Again Its Kind Of Classe dAs The greatest Legendarie At Its Not Even Contained In The storyline Or Heard Of By Any Npc's

Keep Em Coming Guys

Years
  • Bidoof. It makes me want to punch someone. Also Arceus.

I never understood all the hate for Luvdisc. Having low stats makes sense. They're lovers, not fighters. :\ Not all pokemon are specifically made for battling.

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • Hippopotas. I believe i spelt that wrong. When i picked up my first copy of Pokemon Diamond and saw that, I couldn't believe that was allowed as a pokemon. It don't look like a pokemon whatsoever....

But what does look like a Pokemon? Haha.

Ok, worst Pokemon ever..

201Unown.png

Back