• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Up Folks!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    Hi there! Im Popper, and I am a dedicated pokemon gamer! Overall pokemon nerd too but the games have been in my life since i was 5. I now play W2 and SS on my free time and was looking to meet other people i can chat, battle, trade etc. And for the record...Dragonite is my favorite pokemon of all. Anyways hope to meet some cool people here :)

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
  • WELCOME TO PC POPPER!!

We have battle sections as well as sections for chats etc...so you will be most at home here.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, if you need direction or help with anything...the mods here are awesome and really friendly!!

Also, if you're really feeling lost inside the PC, then why not try signing up for a mentor?....Basically a senior member/mod, who will give you the grand tour of PC and answer any questions you may have...

Anyways welcome and enjoy your stay here...hit me up on my board if you ever want to chat!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Your fav is Dragonite too!!! sweet im a lil jealous though :/ i didnt know u could get a shiny dratini in white and i have black 2 :( so sad but anywho welcome :D

Back