• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up Guys

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Yes, I took the title from the Bakuretsu Hunters Opening Theme.

A little about myself. My name is The S. You can call me The S, S, S-sama, S-chan, or Vertigo (don't ask about that last one).

Some of you may know me. I just came here from Pokemon Zeo, which was getting too... let's just put it this way, too much for me to handle. I've also been on at least 500 other message boards across the internet.

Although I still like Pokemon very much, I'm not into it as much as I used to be. But that doesn't really change anything.

My current favorite anime are Happy Lesson, FLCL, Bakuretsu/Sorcerer Hunters, Flame of Recca, and Kirby: Right Back At Ya! (which I am royally cheesed off at 4Kids for replacing with a second episode of Winx Club).

And just to warn you, yes, I do have multiple personality syndrome. Or rather, dual personalities. Over at another board (which shall remain nameless for the time being), I was ridiculed for my condition. Hopefully, it will not be the same here.

Anyway, I hope my stay here will be fun-filled and interesting. Gods know in my old age (see my age over there at the left, heh), I don't need to be floating around a loser board. This one seems to be quite the opposite. Cheers to you all!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The S said:
    Yes, I took the title from the Bakuretsu Hunters Opening Theme.

A little about myself. My name is The S. You can call me The S, S, S-sama, S-chan, or Vertigo (don't ask about that last one).

Some of you may know me. I just came here from Pokemon Zeo, which was getting too... let's just put it this way, too much for me to handle. I've also been on at least 500 other message boards across the internet.

Although I still like Pokemon very much, I'm not into it as much as I used to be. But that doesn't really change anything.

My current favorite anime are Happy Lesson, FLCL, Bakuretsu/Sorcerer Hunters, Flame of Recca, and Kirby: Right Back At Ya! (which I am royally cheesed off at 4Kids for replacing with a second episode of Winx Club).Hi welcome to PC.Have a great time and follow the rules and I am a fan of anime too.

And just to warn you, yes, I do have multiple personality syndrome. Or rather, dual personalities. Over at another board (which shall remain nameless for the time being), I was ridiculed for my condition. Hopefully, it will not be the same here.

Anyway, I hope my stay here will be fun-filled and interesting. Gods know in my old age (see my age over there at the left, heh), I don't need to be floating around a loser board. This one seems to be quite the opposite. Cheers to you all!
    Hoi welcome to PC follow the rules and have fun and I am a fan of anime too.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwws, no one is ridiculed here. I love to treat everyone equally, as do many of the other wonderful members here. ^^

You don't have to absolutely love Pokemon to be a part of PC, just liking it is enough. =3

So, I shall give you an official welcome to PC! *glomps* Welcome to the PokeCommunity! ^______^ Please read the rules we have here and enjoy yourself! I hope to see you around the forums!

~Kelsey

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hey s!! (s is sooo cool, i know him ^__^ everyone give em rep XD) have fun here, read the rules, and post lots, s!!! ~origin

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hello, Vertigo! =3 Nice long introduction! Yay, me likes! No one will ridicule you around these places, everyone is very kind! ^^ Be yourself or be selves since you have multiple personalities, follow the rules, be active, and have fun! Oh, you like Kirby? Me too. XD Need a friend? You can just PM me.

~ Lady Pearl

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    I thank you all for your kind welcome. I have read the rules, and I have every intention of following them. I hope I enjoy my stay here.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    What's Up Guys

tec2030

fMa FrEaK oF tHe WeEk!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Yo! Welcome to the forum! Have a great time. If you need any help then just send me over a PM :D

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Hi, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Follow the rules and have fun!

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    You write big intros...o.o; *sucks at intro things* XD
    Anywayz, welcome to PC. ^^
    I hope you enjoy it here, and if you ever need help, feel free to PM me~!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Hey! Welcome to Poke Community!!!

I'm Flo, and I just joined too!

If a punk rocker is one of your multiple personalities, then you should join the All About Punk Rock Club, I did...

~Flo

Back