• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up In The Club?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Hey, y'all. I'm LilGreasyKid and I'm just introducing myself to the forums. I got into Pokemon through the show, just like a lot of other people. So far, my favorite game in the series is FireRed, although Sapphire was good too! My favorite Pokemon...well, I like Growlithe and Arcanine!

Nice meeting you all!

Years
  • Hey! I'm new here as well. Hard to argue against FireRed, as it is one of my personal favorites along with Ruby. Nice to meet ya.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hey, y'all. I'm LilGreasyKid and I'm just introducing myself to the forums. I got into Pokemon through the show, just like a lot of other people. So far, my favorite game in the series is FireRed, although Sapphire was good too! My favorite Pokemon...well, I like Growlithe and Arcanine!

Nice meeting you all!
    Hey LilGreasyKid, welcome to the community.

I also got into Pokemon after watching the anime & Gen III happens to be my fav Gen as well, Emerald being the most fav.

So are u playing Sun & Moon?

Pika Pika :chu:

Back