• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up?

Vistz

Pokemon Partisan
Years
  • Hey guys. I joined awhile ago but I don't think I ever formally introduced myself.

So I grew up watching Pokemon and I remember watching the very first episode. After that, I would rush home from my bus stop to catch the beginning of the Pokemon episode. I've played Pokemon Red, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby and I stopped after that. I have kept up with the anime although I only watch the dubbed version. ;)

Other than that, I enjoy snowboarding, watching football, playing basketball, soccer, and a few other sports.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Welcome to PC, dear Mr. Vistz,
    You said what's up,
    I'll always say the ceiling,
    Enjoy your stay for the time being

Welcome to PC! I've also loved Pokémon from the first time I saw the anime. There's a Pokémon Anime forum here if you want to talk about that. Anyways, read the rules and have fun!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PC! I'm quite the opposite, though... I've kept up with the games while dropping the anime. But that's what's so awesome about Pokemon... there are so many ways to enjoy the franchise. And that's what's so awesome about PC... there are many discussion topics about nearly every aspect of Pokemon. So take a look around and see which sections of the site grab your interest, then have at them and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2019
    Hey guys. I joined awhile ago but I don't think I ever formally introduced myself.

So I grew up watching Pokemon and I remember watching the very first episode. After that, I would rush home from my bus stop to catch the beginning of the Pokemon episode. I've played Pokemon Red, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby and I stopped after that. I have kept up with the anime although I only watch the dubbed version. ;)

Other than that, I enjoy snowboarding, watching football, playing basketball, soccer, and a few other sports.

lol, have a nice stay here dude.
    :)

Back