• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats ur fave region?

Whats ur fave region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I picked Hoenn, just because it's the most Cosmopolitan region, Kanto being the most Metropolitan, and Johto being the more Historical of the three. I don't ever consider Orre a region, just because. The real answer to my favorite Region would be none, I like my own made up regions, or regions other people make. But if not, Hoenn. For now at least.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    To tell you the truth I've picked the Hoenn region. It's complex and the storyline is much better than the other two in my opinion. They also introudced the third genoration Pokemon, they are cool looking.

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Johto!!! (look at name) Cool pokemon like Typhlosion, Tyranitar ect. Cool places like MT. Silver, Whirl Islands ect. I miss Johto!!! And I don't think nosepass or Illumise or even Makuhita is all that cool! But don't take it too seriously that's just my opinion.

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
    I hated RbySappEm, but I like Houenn region the best. Kanto and Jouhto we like circle; Houenn is a tad more realistic in its layout, and in the way things work. ::shrug::

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I picked Johto 'cause of the diversity!!!

A beautiful lake, a lighthouse, tormentous islands, a slowpoke well, two old-look cities, a dark cave, ruins, etc...

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
    I like the pokemon from Johto, but I like the Hoenn region better because the cities look cool and unlike Johto, they have a Safari Zone. I still like Johto because of all the cool places you can go to, but I would like Johto a lot better if they had a Safari Zone. And about Kanto. It's ok, but it's kinda too old for me. I mean, it's was the first region, and I kinda outgrew it.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I really like them all, but yeah I'm going with Johto. I was about 10 I got introduced to this region and yeah, I loved it. All the pokemon are great, every one of them looks superb to me. I can't really pick out a favorite Pokemon from out of all of them.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I only put Johto on there because the Orange Islands are not in there. And if you say they are apart of another region, IDC cuase they need to be thier own region if they aren't already. xD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hoenn by far, followed by Johto. *waves a hoenn flag*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back