• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your animal totem

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    1.Are you social or not? no
    2.Would you rather be outdoors or indoors? yep
    3.Do you care for others? (like helping old people or little kids?) heck yea!
    4. Do you like to play pranks? yep
    5. Would you rather spend your time alone on the computer, or partyingwith friends? partying with friends

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    1.Are you social or not? Fairly so.
    2.Would you rather be outdoors or indoors? Outdoors!
    3.Do you care for others? (like helping old people or little kids?) It's a good thing to do, so yes.
    4. Do you like to play pranks? Yep!
    5. Would you rather spend your time alone on the computer, or partyingwith friends? Out with mah friends!

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    1.Are you social or not?: Nope, I am the exact opposite of social...

2.Would you rather be outdoors or indoors?: Toughie toughie...is it okay for me to answer as; both?

3.Do you care for others? (like helping old people or little kids?): Sometimes.

4. Do you like to play pranks?: Heck no! If I did that, people would do pranks on me!

5. Would you rather spend your time alone on the computer, or partyingwith friends?: DUH! The computer!

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    1.Are you social or not? A: Not social.
    2.Would you rather be outdoors or indoors? A: Indoors.
    3.Do you care for others? A: I suppose.
    4. Do you like to play pranks? A: No.
    5. Would you rather spend your time alone on the computer, or partyingwith friends? A: Alone.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    1.Are you social or not? It's somewhat of both, but it's leaning towards social.
    2.Would you rather be outdoors or indoors? Indoors would be nice, but outdoors when it's cold. The cold soothes me in a way...
    3.Do you care for others? (like helping old people or little kids?) I do care, but sometimes I would care less.
    4. Do you like to play pranks? Absolutely not...
    5. Would you rather spend your time alone on the computer, or partyingwith friends? Computer... alone... What more could you want?

Back