• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's YOUR catchphrase? (And what do you say often)

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
  • Mine is always "Your face." (To my family, lol)
    So when my sister's like, "I hate ____", I'll say "Your face hates ____."
    xD
    And also, "Kill". If something's just stupid or lame, it's a "kill".

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
  • No matter how hard I try, when ever something falls, breaks, smashes, and or is destroyed; I always end up say "I didn't do it!"
    Course, I'm tending to say "Sure......." in a sarcastic voice often now adays.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't have any catchphrases. However, I do overuse the following:

1. lolwut - used when I have no idea what's going on or as an insult to something.
    2. You're just jealous - my epic win; convo starter. That's how I start convos. I don't usually mean it when I say that, obviously.
    3. It's the sex - used when I believe something is WAYYY beyond awesome. Like the iPhone. It's the sex. I want to make out with it. Really, I seriously do. Ask anyone I talk to.
    4. Mad _____ - usually mad annoying.
    5. (something else that I can't say on PC without getting an infraction; k)
    6. no u - ultimate come back.
    And that's really it. If you're interested in what number 5 is, you don't talk to me that much and need to.

Kirakas.

The Rainbow Ranger.
    Years
  • Hrm.
    Everyone I personally know will tell you, I say, "What are you talking about?" very, very often. Most commonly, it's when someone points out something I do or a flaw I have that I'm not at all aware of. .o. Like: "Do you know that you wink at people when you talk..?" "Huh..? What are you talking about? ._.;"

Andandand, I say "Cooliobopping/Coolio/Cooliobop" a lot too. Like, "That's so coolioboppin'!"

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • - "Survey says: Ding! You're a failure!" Family Feud FTW.

- "Whatever floats your boat man, I don't have a problem with it... Just don't have me involved and we're cool." I typically say this to little kids on Xbox Live who are plain annoying when muting doesn't work. It usually gets a laugh out of those who can understand what I'm implying out of context (nothing against homosexuals).

- "Ryan wins. Fatality."

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • 'Shut up'
    'Oh, dear'
    Various swear words. Yeah, I don't have a real catchphrase that is unique to me other than "Ohmagwad".

XaRhS

I often say ''yes/no definitely'' or only ''definitely.''.I don't know why,am i definite?:P

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • "No....really...." <---as a sarcastic remark
    "Mmm?" <--- Real life only, use rather that "what?" or "yes?" When asked a question
    "Hmm?" <--- Same as the above

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • "No....really...." <---as a sarcastic remark
    "Mmm?" <--- Real life only, use rather that "what?" or "yes?" When asked a question
    "Hmm?" <--- Same as the above

Stole my catchphrase! Gah.

I suppose
    Mmm. (As stated D:)
    Gah. (Not so much anymore =/)
    Anyway (A nice word =P)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I say "muffin"
    it's just so universal ^.^ (and rather addicting O.O)
    if I'm in an awkward situation or just any time, I proudly puff out my chest and exclaim:
    "Muffin!"

pokewhore

Working in Downtown Goldrenrod
    Years
  • I like using a lot of funny sarcasm.

For example, if somebody says "I wish...", then I would say "Well, you could wish in one hand, and crap in the other. See which one gets filled first!"

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
  • I don't have a catchphrase but I overuse a lot of phrases. And when other's use them I yell at them saying they are my words.

Bollocks - When angry at an object or life in general.
    Son of a _____ - When angry at a person.
    What I really really want? - Pun. Used when someone asks what I want. Used often as I'm highly indesicive.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    My catchphrases are:

When something goes wrong: "well, that didn't work."

In general when someone says something: "I see..."

~Mooshykris

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Oh i know what i say a lot as a catchphrase. Nothing i have no catchphrase. Cause i dont need one. Till now. From now on Suck my ectoplasmic Schwanzstücke. I got that from hellboy 2 and i love it. Now its my automatic catchphrase of hate.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i dont really have a catchphrase but sometimes:
    when im right at something or i beat a game for instance i use:owned
    and when i think things are ridiculous i use: ridonculous :D

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... Last year it was 'Cherry Flavor' after we made a commercial in radio for speech class in which I said "Cleen-O is a highly toxic material and we are not responsible if your kid drinks this and dies. Now in cherry favor!"

Now it seems to be 'Blame it on Herpes' which probably isn't the best thing to say. As of Saturday however, I think its changed to 'What kind of Soda?'

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Dunno ive been saying "whats not to like" a lot for a bit... lol

Back