• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Favorite classic game?

What's your Favorite

• Pacman/ Mrs. Pacman

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • DigDug

• All Mario classics yes including SNES

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • LoZelda, LoZelda2, LoZeldaALttPast

• Sonic 1, 2, 3

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Crash Bandicoot original PS1 ones

• Spyro PlayStation1 ones

• Tetris

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Megaman

• Game & Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Space Invaders

• Kirby NES&SNES

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrimalMario

Wild Chuck Norris Appeared!
    Years
    Well thats a toughie because first of all this thread isnt specific enough like what systems do they have to be from anyway mine is probaly

If the N64 counts then: Legend of zelda ocarina of time

If not then from the nes: Orignal Legend Of Zelda

The legend of zelda series is awesome.

Years
    I would have to say any of the classic Mario or Zelda games. Maybe Kirby, too.
    They were great pastimes, and are fun to collect.

Although I'm not sure what you mean by 'classic' games, I would go with some N64 games, such as Super Mario 64 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

There are some good classic Mega Man games out there, too. :P

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Super Mario World and Space Invaders for sure, I used to play both a lot when I was a kid. I was also a big fan of Pac Man but Space Invaders has always been my favorite old school game.

Poké!

And as the world ends...
    Years
    Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3.
    Slight edge to 3 for better graphics, music, and Koopa kids! I also liked the "Mario dying" sound in SMB3 better. And the Hammer Bros. battle music is to die for XD

Shame I never beat it o_0
    Yep, those are great ones, all in all.

I... really have no faves. The arcades are fun and all, I'm not saying they suck, they are fun, but just that I prefer staying home with my Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.

You got me? Please don't attack me with Nostackle :(
    I get it. It's fine. I won't attack you.

Sonic 2. Best classic game, unless you count Nintendo 64 as classic...
    No, N64 doesn't count, on the other hand Sonic 2 was a great game. I have to agree with you. (Though, I was being Stupid, N64 should have counted.)

The classic Sonic games are my favourite. Espicially Sonic 3 and Knuckles it was my most favourite.
    Yep, true, they were great games... And they still are.

Super Mario Brothers if that counts. And also Sonic and Pacman.
    Yeppers, too true, They're the best!

Classic games enter the category when they are 10 years old or more for me so i could say ocorina of time. Really the first 3D zelda is the best zelda to date. Except twilight princess. That just pwns on a whole other level.
    N64 doesn't count, sorry! (Retarded n00b that I was.)

Mine would have to be either Pac-man or Donkey Kong. Gotta love those oldies. =D
    Yeah... It's True.

I say the first Legend of Zelda, or Ocarina of Time. Both are amazing. <3
    Yes, the original, the one that started it all. OoT doesn't count, sorry! (I still think it was a bad choice.)

Well thats a toughie because first of all this thread isnt specific enough like what systems do they have to be from anyway mine is probaly

If the N64 counts then: Legend of zelda ocarina of time

If not then from the nes: Orignal Legend Of Zelda

The legend of zelda series is awesome.
    Oops forgot to do that. *edits first post when done* But yes, LoZ rocks.

I would have to say any of the classic Mario or Zelda games.
    They were great pastimes, and are fun to collect.

Although I'm not sure what you mean by 'classic' games, I would go with some N64 games, such as Super Mario 64 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

There are some good classic Mega Man games out there, too. :P
    Yep, Yep, Yep. I so agree. Except for the N64. That doesn't count. (Why did I keep saying this?)

I played Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island to death as a kid. Platforming perfection
    I agree on that too, they were great games as well, although I've never played Yoshi's Island.

Super Mario World and Space Invaders for sure, I used to play both a lot when I was a kid. I was also a big fan of Pac Man but Space Invaders has always been my favorite old school game.
    Never played it, but yeah, I totally agree.

Classics? Game & Watch games ftw.
    Sure.

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Even though Im a sonic fan and all I really was bad at the classic games but I was a master at kirby just loved those games (but they were too short) They were not hard at all and they were amazingly fun to play!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    By what I'd call a "classic game", Medal of Honor. You know, back when they didn't have... weird stuff (not taking the Panzerknacker Unleashed mission in Underground into account of course, that was just made as a bit of extra fun).

Whats Your Favorite classic game?

Wehrmacht in gasproof suits... it's original but at the same realistic, enemy design is one of the game's strongpoints.
    It's also very consistent with the mission, involving mustard gas. ō_ō

Last edited:

Bluewarwolf

Teh n00b haxorz
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    I enjoyed Sword of Vermillion and Landstalker a lot, back in the day.

Poké!

And as the world ends...
    Years
    Well, I put up a poll just in case you didnt notice that HUGE thing on top of the thread. xD

So, VOTE please.
    I'm out.

Last edited:

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Kirby Super Star
    its so amazing. =)

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Earthbound, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Final Fantasy 5, and Final Fantasy 6. What more do I have to say?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    There are too many of you to even BOTHER quoting, but come on guys--say why you like the games or you're spamming.

As for myself, I honestly haven't played that many classic games. :( I'm gonna say Tetris, though, since that was usually one of the highlights of Christmas when I was little. I'd get to visit one family of relatives and they had a Gameboy with Tetris. My mom and I would fight over it. XD

Also, I don't understand why PS1 games are on the list but N64 aren't allowed. They're the same generation, are they not? o_O

Poké!

And as the world ends...
    Years
    There are too many of you to even BOTHER quoting, but come on guys--say why you like the games or you're spamming.

As for myself, I honestly haven't played that many classic games. :( I'm gonna say Tetris, though, since that was usually one of the highlights of Christmas when I was little. I'd get to visit one family of relatives and they had a Gameboy with Tetris. My mom and I would fight over it. XD

Also, I don't understand why PS1 games are on the list but N64 aren't allowed. They're the same generation, are they not? o_O
    I'm not sure either, I mean, lots of people like both so... ? (Why didn't I?) Cool, an Admin responded. (Idiot me.)
    Nice though. Tetris, Fun game.

For me, it would be Super Mario Bros. I own it on cartridge form, and I mean original NES, okay?
    I have it that way too. And on GBA.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Oh, I love SNES Super Mario World! It was soooo addicting! I still play too!

Back