• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen WHATS YOUR FAVORITE LEGENDARY IN EMERALD

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    It would be Rayquaza.
    The stats are one to count on & its the trademark of Emerald

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
    Are all these legendaries that you're talking about in this thread on Emerald? Because if that's the case then wow. I really need to get meself a copy of Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Registeel. Kyogre comes very close to being #1, but there's something about the sleek, shiny look of Registeel that just tips it over the top.

Last edited:

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
    wait, does this thread include legendaries from after you get the Nat. Dex too? cuz they technically are in the game

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
    rayquayza is the best legendary because it can fly, its a dragon type, it can learn all types, and well its just awsome! and to me kyogre is just a bigger better mantine.. sorry but i see why people like him.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Definitely Rayquaza. I generally hate legendaries, they're always messy and ugly and generally just look awkward. And yet I adore Rayquaza. Aesthetically pleasing, practical, battle-ready. What's not to like?

Back