• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite Legendary pokemon

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    cresselia/Latias/Deoxys/Regice/Suicune/Heatran all tie for me. I couldnt choose just one.

Years
    That's a tough decision for me ^^;;; but it has to be out of Mew or Articuno for me really, I do love alot of others like Lugia, Palkia, Diagla etc, but those two definatley take it for me

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I hate using Legendaries, they make the game less exciting and thrilling xD

But i will have to go with Raikou, him or Palkia because a pink dragon is just so ownage xD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Kyogre for me :3 It's just more of a joy to play and I love having such a strong Water-type in my party.
    But I do like a spot of Groudon when I play Ruby ^w^

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My favorite Legendary Pokemon is Latias. In all Legendary Pokemons, she is only the girl. She is also a dragon Pokemon. lol, she is cute.

[HUMAN - Latias]
    whats your favorite Legendary pokemon

Back