• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite music type is it very popular

what music do you like

• Total voters

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • [size="-7"]Rock, alternative, metal and all corresponding subgenres are up my alley. Woo.[/size]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Rock music and movie scores and sountracks if I'm listening to English music. If Japanese, game soundtracks. (With the occasional J-Pop anime theme here and there.)

Years
  • I like all kinds of music. I can basically tolerate almost any kinds of music and I don't really have a specific favorite as I listen to some Folk Rock one time, underground hip hop on the other, or some punk bands of the 70s and 80s.

What I dislike are mainstream oversaturized music nowadays... yeah. Where all the lead singers sound alike and have that what I call a "singing boy voice" with quite shallow lyrics and very tasteless sounds. It's sad that people like listen to this kind of stuff...>>

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Hmmm, I like the opinions of both people above me.

I try to listen to most things. Mostly rock (shoegaze, industrial, grunge, alternative....), electronic (trance, house, chill-out, IDM, a little techno, drum and bass), and I'm starting to get into Jazz and Hip-Hop (NOT crap like Fiddy Cent - REAL rap).

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Rock, metal, and rap. Mostly from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Most of what's out now just sucks. But there are some people out who are good, such as Avenged Sevenfold, Coheed And Cambria, The Game, and Pitbull. (I never noticed that Pit was actually pretty good, until I heard Grillz XD)

I love stuff from back in the day. People like Guns N' Roses, Metallica (80's-early 90's), Wu-Tang Clan, and N.W.A. still keep me entertained to this day.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The only thing that I usually listen to is the classic Rock & Roll from the 1960's and 1970's. I got used to it when I was young, and after listening to it for more than a couple of years, I found it difficult to listen to any other type of music. The only downside to liking this type of music is that concerts are pretty rare since some of the artists have past away, others are too old or retired, groups have broken apart, and so on. On occasion, I do get the opportunity to go to a concert that I really enjoy, like just a couple of weeks ago I went to a Beach Boys concert (one of my favorite groups) and a couple of years ago, on the Fourth of July, I went to a Gary Lewis and the Playboys concert. I've also seen Chris McDonald perform; he' an Elvis ?look-alike? in both voice and appearance, and he?s the closest thing to the original King of Rock and Roll to ever perform.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I like pop and Hip-hop, maybe a little bit of rap

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • o_O Who says popular is good?

I listen to Industrial, Goth Rock (Evanescence and stuff), some real Emo stuff (not the crud MTV claims is Emo), Punk (Underground and more mainstream), Metal, and just plain Rock. Oh and Indie Bands pwn. o_o

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
  • I love rock music. Almost any rock band, I LOVE it. I absolutely hate all other genres. My favorite bands ever will have to be Journey, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Queen, and Styx.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Uh... you spelled alternitive and comedy wrong. Sorry, but I'm a spelling nut. x_o

*Ahem*
    I usually listen to rock, alternitive, punk rock, and a bit of hard rock. And that's all I'll listen to, aswell. ;P

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • I like..umm...rock, classical music, and a lot of what I guess you'd call 'alternative' or 'other.' And I do like a bit of country music. I utterly despise rap and its like; no offense to its fans.

Back