• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Favorite Pokemon Type?

What is your favorite Pokemon Type?

• Water

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Fighting

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Fire

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Grass

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Electric

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Ghost

• Dark

• Flying

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Normal

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Poison

• Ground

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Psychic

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Bug

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Ice

• Dragon

Votes: 19 14.1%

• Total voters

TRUE_INSANE_KING

LolN00bz0rz
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    Ghosts for me. They're spooky.. And my favorite is Giratina. He's kewl.. (Atleast i think Giratina is a ghost type).

Ayselipera

They just keep me entertained.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I like grass types because of their ability to drain HP. It's so much fun to see as the opponent's health slowly slips away from them as you become stronger.
    Putting them to sleep or poisoning them is also entertaining.

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
    Years
    i picked Electric, but i dont have a top favorite type. i also really like grass, and sometimes fire, and also kinda dragon. lots of the electric pokemon are really cute/awesome (pikachu, plusle, RAIKOU), and even though some of their attacks arent always the best, i like 'em anyway!

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Electric, cause electricity is just plain cool, and most of my favorite pokemons are electric types.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Poison or Water are my favorites. Weezing is my favorite and he is a poison type and I do like the majority of water types. Not to mention one of my favorite characters, Misty is obsessed with water types lol.

Years
    I prefer Dragons and Ghosts
    Reason:Isn't it obvious?

My Fav:
    What's your Favorite Pokemon Type?

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    fighting!

I like fighting. Although most of my favorite pokemon are water types (Azumarril, Blastoise), my absolute fav is machamp! Psychic is also high up there.
    My list goes like this:
    1. Fighting
    2. Water
    3, Psychic
    4. Fire
    5. Ghost

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i don't really care about they type that much it is more about the pokemon but i voted ice because i love ice pokemon but fire is also equal number 1 but right now im training an ice team so ice is on my mind

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    This is a tough one. XDD;

I like a lot of types. Ice is amazing because it's beautiful and elegant. I love the Flying types because they symbolize freedom and such. Grass is quiet but powerful. Ghost types are creepy but misunderstood. Fire types are powerful and bold. My top five are those, with Ice, Grass, and Flying tied for first. =]

Back