• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well i personally like all psychic pokemon, but my fave 3 are 1)Mew 2)Mewtwo 3)Celebi. And my least fave type of pokemon are fighting and water(i cant stand them). notice in neary every pokemon movie, the main pokemon is Psychic type(or atleast part Psychic).

Psychic pokemon rule suppreme

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • As a whole i like water types. But out of my specific favs, there are no water types... confusing i know.

Ah well.. Dont you just love lapras though? I think shes **** kewl. I like gyrados a lot too... Used to have a big thing for blastoise, but.. not really any more.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    My faves are the psychics (not Hypno!) and if there was, an evil black pikachu with hair like Yami Yugi. :D
    Oh yeah! and Charizard!

~HORN!

Years
  • -shifty eyes.- ...Isn't it obvious?..and yeah,it's weird that most people's new favorites are from Ru/Sa,I just never really 'loved' any of the old ones..if I HAD to pick an old one,I'd say Horsea or Seadra.They're cool. :)
    Buuut...my current obsession is..so very..obvious. -cackles,runs away before I'm hit with rotten tomatoes.-

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Pffft, Articuno owns all. Awesome stats and appearance. And I have to agree that the legendary birds are very cool. ^_^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2004
    i love absol,blaziken,flygon,mew,typhlosion,celebi and zangoose :D :D :D :D :D :PP

Last edited:

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • I also like:
    Meowth Charizard Blaziken Manectric Steelix Magnemite Magneton Blaziken Skitty Delcatty Zangoose Seviper Ekans Arbok Dunsparce Persian Absol Flygon Gardevoir? *rambles on for hours*

Umm? basically, all of them except Illumise and Porygon2.

silverfrost said:
    Pffft, Articuno owns all. Awesome stats and appearance. And I have to agree that the legendary birds are very cool. ^_^
    If I'm not mistaken, Articuno has the lowest stats of the 3 birds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back