• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite sport?

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
Years
  • skateboarding definately even though i havnet been able to cause of the stupid cold :(
    i love football to, even tho i quit playing once highschool started, too much time

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Username explains it. Basketball is life. I play for my school and I spend most waking moments trying to get better.

Years
  • Hockey is my favorite sport. I've been playing for about 10 years, and following the NHL for about the same time. I've played goalie ever since I started and it's just an awesome sport to play and watch.

I'm a pretty big sports guy, so I enjoy them all just about. Football, baseball, and soccer are probably next on my list. I used to think soccer was boring, but after watching the World Cup in 1998 or so I started getting into it. It helps now that the US has a decent team.

It's just intense, knowing whoever scores the first goal has a very good chance at winning the match.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Oooh, I'm a volleyball player at our school. I totally love volleyball! <3

Back