• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite topic? ;D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Supernatural, death, and the stupidity of the human race

Years
    I basically talk to people about two things, one is other people and two is music. Other stuff like TV shows and stuff come up occasionally, but basically just discussing music or talking about people. Oh and sport. When Australian Rules football is on I talk about that too.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pop Culture and music in general. Since I have started working, its the only thig that really frees my mind and relaxes me. Im not afraid to admit this either.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    History and videogames are two things I enjoy talking to others about, and there are friends in my school that are just for those two. :D

Music is also something I can talk to about, but not as much.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    If i had to say one i couldn't i'd have to say i'm torn between History/Politics
    I also enjoy conspiracy theories and theories in general

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Video games, comedy, music, action, supernatural(ghost) stories, and oters I can;t think of at the moment. :(

Back