• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite TV Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosecross

Computer Wizard
    Years
    I love Dr. House. I started watching it like two weeks ago. Prior to that, I haven't watched TV in around 4 years (great thing to do, I recommend anyone to try that someday).
    House is interesting. The characters, the story is pretty intense, so are the medical cases. It's story is very touching at least for me. I need to watch it from beginning to end.

Other than that, I also watch Law and Order SVU. Another interesting show which can be pretty intense.

Glee... Every now and then, I mean, I started to watch it thanks to the music but it's story sucks a lot. Stereotypical teenagers story. I absolutely hate that.

The stuff you find in Disney Channel haha, like that show with the girl Sunny, or Wizards of Waverly Place haha. I love that kind of shows in all honesty.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Pokemon
    Pysch
    Bones
    Fringe
    Warehouse 13
    NCIS
    --
    Thats all i can remember right now
    Wait i guess theres also
    House
    Degressi
    which i guess i dont watch allot since i never get the chance

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Here is my fav:

-Pokemon

-Ikki Tousen (a little stupid its fun, beautiful drawn)

-Angel Beats!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I really don't watch much TV. The only (current) shows that come to mind when I think about TV are Dexter (my favourite!) and Glee. The latter... really didn't impress me much in the back nine of S1 though so hopefully I'll stick with it in S2. D: As for Dexter skdlfjsdjs i am literally so antsy for S5. ;~;

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    Haza, That's so Raven was amazing. :D

I like the Sarah Silverman program ... ALOT. and Strangers With Candy is awesomeee.

Right now, though, i'm really loving My Name Is Earl!

annnd iCarly!!!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Non anime favorites:

America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back
    Forensic Files
    American Greed
    FBI Files
    Body of Evidence: From the Case Files of Dayle Hinman

Notice a theme here, lol?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Scrubs
    The Boondocks
    And some other stuff, haha. I never watch anything on MTV, BET, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, or Nickelodeon except Avatar.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Favorites:

Prison Break
    That 70s Show
    The Simpsons
    King of the Hill
    Pokemon, of course.
    Criminal Minds
    The Big Bang Theory

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    MY favorite tv shows are...
    1) The simpsons
    2)Futurama and the Simpsons
    666) Family guy (It doesent even derserve to be as i high up, i absolutelly detest family guy.)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    And again, just check the dates, you'll need to certainly read about the revival rule. That goes to those who posted after, you should also be vigilant. Lat post in this thread was well over a month ago. So I'm going to go ahead and lock this one too.

L o c k e d ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back