• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite video game website?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2013
    So, I'm looking for more places to get news and opinions and all that on games and the industry and community and such, and I thought I would start by asking people I trust (all of you) from a site I already go to (The Escapist) their opinions: Aside from the Escapist what's your favorite gaming website and why do you like it? What's the website like? What' the community like there? Do they have good articles/ information? Also if the Escapist isn't your favorite gaming site why do you like the other site(s) better?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • This isn't the kinda thread suited to OC&D but apparently it's alright in Technology & Internet, so I'll move it there for you!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • You mean like for journalism or whatever? I dunno, GYP does some pretty good journalism I guess. I don't really pay much attention. I talk video games in my IRC channels and on another place that I'd rather keep to myself, that's usually how I keep up to date.

Edit: I hate Kotaku, they can rot. Especially that one writer, Patricia Hernandez. Everything she puts out is complete and utter garbage.

Last edited:
    Back