• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
  • Um i dont remember the title but it was when misty and ash kissed before they spillted up again, then May got mad haha
    I think that wasn't an actual episode. That kissing scene is fan-made, probably by the AshxMisty shippers.

My favourite was "Bye, Bye, Butterfree!".

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Oh no only one *thinks and thinks* the pokemon chronicles the one with raikou...yup!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Um i dont remember the title but it was when misty and ash kissed before they spillted up again, then May got mad haha

uh...say what???
    well I think my favorite episode would be the ENTIRE Kanto Grand Festival they were like three episodes I think?! and the latest would be the Wallace Cup era...that's my opinion anyway...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Um i dont remember the title but it was when misty and ash kissed before they spillted up again, then May got mad haha

YEAH! I saw it too, it was called 4 Koolest Internal DoofuseS Fantasy!

My Favorite? I really can't make up my mind. I wish there were one where James crossdresses into huge boobs and Misty get jealous of her, that episode would have been an epic win....

Oh wait...

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • I cant remember the name of the episode all i know is its the one where ash finds that injured syther

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Well, I would have to say my favorite episode so far in Sinnoh is Tanks for for Memories!! -that episode is hilarious!! The other episode in Hoenn when May catches Munchlax was pretty funny too. But I don't know what my favorite episode of all time is.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • The one from Pokemon Chronicles ...the origin of youth and love which shows the start of Musashi and Kojiro as a team (and Meowth, of course).
    Besides that I like the very beginning of the series, when Satoshi started the first time from Pallet town. Good old times =)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I can only pick one? DX It's a tie between:

The Fortune Hunters- "I AM JAMES THE MIGHT MOLTRES!" XD
    The Keystone Pops- My favorite movie is 'Lucario and the Mystery of Mew'. I think aura is one of the coolest ideas in Pokémon yet. Not to mention that he old lady is really funny. =P
    A Triple Fighting Chance- Lucario versus Buizel was one of the coolest battles yet! Plus the fact that there's a Lucario in this episode, and Rachel Lillis voices Maylene.
    The Kidnapped Riolu, Parts One and Two- It not only makes aura cannon, but it has Riolu in it!

Back