• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite accent?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    British, Australian, Irish, & French accents are some to name a few, but I honestly love all. xD

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    Finnish. This kid from Finland moved to the US this past school year and was in my math class. Every time he talked I thought it was the best thing.
    I melted... repeatedly.
    ^__^;

Years
    I hate to say it, because I am Australian, but Australian accents are definitely my favourite, probably just because it seems natural to me. New Zealand accents are funny to make fun of so I guess they'd be up there somewhere too.

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years
    I have a Scottish accent myself, but I find there to be something quite irresistable about an Irish accent. I'm quite fond of certain American accents as well.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My top three favorite accents are Russian, Polish, and Scottish. I love, love, love the sound of a Russian person speaking english with their thick accent, it's my favorite :)

One of my best friends is Polish, so I hear her and her mom speak it a lot and my history teacher last semester had a thick Polish accent and I think it sounds really cool.

Finally, my uncle is from Scotland (as are his kids, my cousins) so I hear Scottish accents very frequently.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Without a shadow of a doubt, I am a full fan of Russian, German and British. 'Cause they are sooo cool. Can't wait to go to Germany in a few years n___n!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Anything from the UK (OK, mostly anything from the UK). I love British, Scottish, and Irish accents to death <3 (haven't heard Wales accents yet, unless they're no different from one of the three aforementioned accents) I also love Aussie accents but that's only 'cause they sound UK-ish.

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
    Years
    I absolutely love British accents. Scottish, Irish, & Australian are pretty darn nifty too. I don't really care for "American" accents... probably because I'm American and I hear them all the time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    minnesota accents, hehe. there's a guy i work with whose first language was Italian, he has a cute habit of elongating his vowels, and his consonants are beautifully crisp, so now that's my favorite foreign accent.

Narcissist

Living Libertine
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I don't know why but I've always loved German and Irish accents. Not at all similar but they both have their charms. I can't stand my own accent and would have either of the two if anyone is willing to switch.
    Please VM/PM me and I'll arrange for £295738 to be hotwired directly into your bank account.

Back