• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite 'cute' legendary?

What's your favourite 'cute' legendary?

• Mew

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Celebi

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • ALL OF THEM SUCKS!!! GIVE ME A DIALGA ANY DAY

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

Lance

I don't like others. Jirachi is awesome xD Make a Wish!

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Well, my alltime favorite legendarys are Mew, Latias, and Manaphy. I've never really thought about which one I liked best. I'd say Mew, even if it is "overloved". I don't like it just because it's popular, I like it because it's cute, a great pokemon, and I love its personality in the movies. Plus, it was the very first legendary in the series. (along with MewTwo) Latias and Manaphy are pretty darn awesome though.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    once i saw jirachi wish maker and manaphy and the temple of the sea or w/e the hell it was called, i was like oO...jirachi, manaphy, must have!!!!

i voted for manaphy tho...it stole my freaken heart in that movie...and may cried to damn much! xD

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    shaymin is the one I think is the cutest 'cause its a tiny little hedgehog that can create flowers anywhere it goes!!!!!!!!!

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    I like Latias the most. Very pretty legendary.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    Mew. He's cute and badass.

Good thing I read ahead in the topic first before making my reply. Because this is exactly what I was going to type.

Mew has the attitude that he just does what he wants... but if you make him angry... OH NOES, WATCH OUT!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Mew. The Pokémon used to be one of my favourites, but there's something discomforting about my subjective preferences matching up with so many other people's. XDDD; In any case, it's the type of Pokémon that is uber-powerful but is also fun and carefree. ^_^

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Shaymin is the cutest of them all
    Mew is so over loved -_-;
    Its not even ~that~ cute IMHO

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Mew, definately. I watched Mewtwo Strikes Back today and Mew is the cutest Legendary Pokemon ever.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Manaphy is the most unique in my opinion so I choose it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably Celebi or Jirachi. If not them, Mew.

Back