• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your Favourite Dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    My favorite is Arcanine, due to its intimidating appearance and nonpareil design. It has always been one of my favorites and just appeals to me in overall dynamism.

I still, however, do like Houndoom, Jolteon, and Mightyena e_e

Psycho

Karrit

Vulpix Master
    Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Growlithe. I love fire-types. I'm not sure Vulpix counts, but foxes are members of the dog family. =)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I like Eevee the most =D
    It's just so cute and sweet Pokémon, one of my all time faves XD

lugia_lover

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    My favourite would be Entei. He has the great power and Majesty of Lugia, but a lot more attitude! And I really like his running style, for some apparant reason. =)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    My favorite is Suicune. A very gracefull pokemon, with his power to clean water he is one of the most powerfull pokemon.
    My second is Houndoom. (ya really need to ask why? Dark/Fire Pokemon, cool, strong...)

m36mcnotin

Cute Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Manectric rocks! OMG! He's the cutest of all the dog pokemon. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My favorite dogs? Well, I've always seen Umbreon as a wolf, so Umbreon and...erm...Houndoom. Manectric's not that bad, either, but I don't like his RSE sprite.

Years
    Wonder if I'm the only Snubbull fan...
    I doubt it.

My Snubbull knows Heal Bell, Close Combat, Ice Fang, Crunch.
    It also has Pickup.

Win win, yo.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Suicune, it's one of my favorite Legendary Pokemon so i'm gonna pick that. The runner up would be Growlithe though, i wish i had one on my team when i played a game :(

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Houndoom. Its awesome. Its the closet thing to a Fire/Poison/Dark(all my faves) type there is at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back