• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite evolution of Eevee?

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    In the past, my favorite was Vaporeon. However, ever since this faithful day, when my Espeon Pokemon Card got me into drawing, I've liked Espeon the most to this day.

Telekinesis

Psychic Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Espeon

My favorite is Espeon for sure. She is the strongest and reminds me of my cat.

Umbreon is pretty cool-looking, but is very weak and almost useless in battle.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    1) Umbreon
    2)Glaceon
    3)Espeon
    4)Vaporeon
    5)Leafeon
    6)Jolteon

Never really liked flareon.

Years
    I could never get into Flareon, cause I always use my Fire Stones on Vulpix. I've never played the 4th generation games, so that rules out Glaceon and Leafeon.

Of the 2nd generation ones I prefer Umbreon, cause the first time around when playing Silver, that's what my Eevee evolved into and I fell in love with it and as such, I became a fan of the dark type. The second time I played I got Espeon, but it wasn't the same.

That leaves Vaporeon and Jolteon. I always liked them both in Pokemon Stadium, Jolteon seemed so bad-ass, but there was an elegant quality about Vaporeon that made me fall in love with it, plus, its stats and aurora beam and acid armour etc.

SO: Vaporeon and Umbreon would be my favourites. After that it goes: Jolteon, Espeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Leafeon.

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
    Though. The moment a Flying or Ghost type Eevee appears, I'll go with those, but for now my favourite has got to be Umbreon, closely followed by Vaporeon and Glaceon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2019
    Espeon by far. It has a curly tail, cute eyes, a cool spot in the middle of its head and has an awesome shade of pink. I just love it.

Roid

The Spirit Expelled
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    I am fond of the older generation evolutions, however! I did find the newer generation evolutions to be interesting. I would have to say Glaceon! :)

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
    I don't have a favorite when it comes to the eeveelutions, just least favorites. and those would be Vaporeon and Leafeon, it's not their typing, it's just the way they look.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Umbreon and Glaceon. Umbreon 'cause he/she's a tank type and a dark type. Glaceon 'cause of his/her design and "cool" attacks.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    Umbreon or Espeon. I can never decide which one is more suited for me.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I used to despise Jolteon. The way it was drawn and its maniacal laugh upon coming into battle creeped me out! But now, I have a Jolteon and it would be no exaggeration to say that he's my favorite Pokemon on my team.

Back