• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favourite gym leader?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Whitney. Need I really say anymore? Can you think of any gym leader to can handle his/her Pokémon with more skill than Whitney? I can't. I may hate her Miltank, but I have to admire how well she handles that Pokémon. It's certainly one of a kind. :D

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Whitney. Need I really say anymore? Can you think of any gym leader to can handle his/her Pokémon with more skill than Whitney? I can't. I may hate her Miltank, but I have to admire how well she handles that Pokémon. It's certainly one of a kind. :D
    Out of the 3 times I've fought here on the HG/SS her miltanks only used Stomp, and it used it like 30times with no other moves being used.

Don't really know of a favorite.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Favorite Gym Leader?
    Well, for Johto, its gotta be Clair.
    What's your favourite gym leader?

but overall, I gotta say Sabrina.
    What's your favourite gym leader?

Back